Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I gotta get some sleep!

We are bed hunting. Our poor Finn has slept on a mattress on the floor since his exodus from crib. I love love love this bed, but refuse to pay the money! I am going to have Joe craft a bed v. similar to this or this...


Also in the market for a new mattress as the one we currently sleep on feels like an army of small hedgehogs live in it. Our backs ache and I flip flop the whole freaking night. We are thinking of buying a mattress for our Christmas present to one another. BORING...when did we get so damn grown up? I found this company called Keetsa and they look reasonable and comfy and a bit Eco friendly to boot. I wish father Christmas would give me a top of the line number, but anything will be better than this old junky box.

No comments: