Friday, October 12, 2007

It just takes one perfect soul

who wants to buy my house...
I never was one to read those little popping blurbs on yahoo about the housing market. I never paid attention. I just lived in my little fantasy world. I mean we sold our last house a few months ago in 12 days. Easy peasy mac and chessy. Man this one really blows. 2 mortgages makes me ill and often keeps me up a bit late in bed- squirming and thinking back on the days of disposable cash and the shiny doors of Nordstrom. I just want that one soul to walk in and want the house becuase I love the house! I know it is a bad market. (boo hiss) BUT..It is a great house and I just keep focusing on that. I keep thinking good thoughts about how that one soul just doesn't know it yet, but that they will love living across the street from the fair trade coffee shop (cute girls-great java) How that one soul will love to be able to walk to Barcelona for cocktails and al fresco dinners and home again in less than a block. How that one soul will just love gleaming bamboo floors and high end appliances and a yard as big as a small park. Bricks and history and german sausage house nearby! Oh My. I must have drink. Dear God-send me that one soul...

No comments: