Monday, November 26, 2007

salvage slut

I can't stop bringing home old things.
This is some reclamation from previous 100 year old home.
I like to call it "a quaint danger to the children/lead betty".
I have not been neglecting you little blog. I just had to celebrate turkey day and my birthday and not really work for a week...I love you house. I promise to touch you all over this week and weekend. We have some major plans for the living room and might even start to think about sinks and such for the bathroom. We are back and please if you have not voted for us in the remodel contest--VOTE BABY VOTE(top right corner of blog)...and please take a stroll back into the archives to see where we started...
much love xoxox as ever, la maitresse de maison



i heart you houseblogs.net

No comments: